Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Beloved Teacher...

It has been one week since the last Saturday I left your class. The sentiment of blue and reluctance was mingling and gushing from the bottom of my heart for these few days. I do think myself is quite ridiculous as I yearn for going back to you ever since the moment I stepped out from your class. Recalling the days of past, I really cherished and treasured the time you taught us in that compact but cosy room. In the class, you are a conscientious teacher who represents the dignity and sternness that a mentor should have. Conversely, once you're out the room, there's no longer the severe Ms.Chik standing in front of us. Your amicability had made me pay a completely new appraisal on you. I enjoyed attending your lesson as you are not just guiding us in our studies but also inculcate us the principle of life. Besides playing the role of an educator, you are an outstanding ballerina and gymnast. Gosh....once again I'm astonished at your perseverance and the indomitable spirit of you.


Ms Chik, thanks for teaching me in these four years time. You're always venerated and remembered in my heart.....

2 comments: