Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm NOT DIFFERENT from you!!

What's wrong with me? Spm is coming soon you know? Why I don't feel like studying? To be honest, I'm really scared that I won't be able to answer any question in the exam hall. The feeling of failure is haunting me, yet I still not in the mood to study!! Hey, can you please wake up? I've tried to repeat and repeat to myself.... You said, ' Aiyar...it's alright for you not to do well in Spm as your parents can afford you to go further studies in private college. ' What I'm gonna tell is, ' Hey guys, I'm SAME with you all. ' Without good result, I'll will be scolded by my parents too. Plus, my dad has stated that he will not support me to go for those so called ' high standard ' colleges if I don't get at least 6A's. And thus, stop saying that study is not necessary for me. I'm just as simple as you all and there's no difference among us.

3 comments:

  1. first to post a comment, well! ;)
    JIA YOU! Believe that you can do it babe! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. GDLY JOYCE!!! i thought i would be the first :( YOU JAHAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah !!! Found you !!! blerr..hippo i found her link !! heh !!

    ReplyDelete